Monday, May 24, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Close to Home
Honeymoon Ideas ~ America's National Parks
A fabulous honeymoon doesn't have to be in a tropical paradise far away from home. A honeymoon doesn't have to be expensive or far away. The United States is filled with fabulous destinations for honeymooning "close to home" or honeymooning somewhere within the 50 United States.
And even if your honeymoon is close to home or it is within the United States, you can still register for the items and activities of your honeymoon with HoneyLuna as wedding gifts!
Honeymooners have registered with HoneyLuna's honeymoon registry for nights at a lodge in Yosemite, car rental for "day trips" from one national park to the next, white water rafting trips on the Colorado River, horseback riding in the mountains, and yes, even spa treatments!
The advantages of honeymooning close to home are many! National Park honeymoons are:
- Offer a chance to see some of America's greatest and most beautiful scenery that is often overlooked.
- Many national parks are close to home so you can drive - not fly!
- Offer fun items and activities for honeymoon registries!
- Yosemite (CA)
- Yellowstone (WY)
- North Cascades National Park (WA)
- Acadia Natioanl Park (ME)
- Mammoth Cave National Park (KY)
- And yes, there is even a national park in the Virgin Islands!