Viator
Google

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Happy HoneyLuna Honeymoon Bridal Gift Registry Client

WOW!!  Just another testimonial we had to share that HoneyLuna is the best honeymoon registry!  Thank you Lillian!

"I just wanted to write and boast about our experience with Honeyluna. We used the site 6 years ago for our honeymoon to Hawaii and it worked perfectly. We already lived together and really did not need another toaster, so when I came upon this site I was excited. We were gifted $800 from our friends and family through this site. We used the money from my honeymoon registry and they got to enjoy particpating in our honeymoon experience. We sent postcards from each place we visited and it really made it special for us and our "sponsors". Since then I tell everyone I know who is getting married about Honeyluna and a few have used it (including my Sister In Law who just registered). Thanks for helping us to create memories!"